Giveaway Rules For Entrants
- To enter any giveaway on Mommy Who Loves Photography you must be a follower via Linky Followers. (The Widget Can Be Found On The Right Sidebar.)
- Please follow the instructions given in the post. If the mandatory entry is not followed, your comment and all bonus entries done afterwards will be disqualified.
- The winner will have have 48 hours (2 days) to respond to our email or to contact me after I send the giveaway winner(s) notification via email. If I do not hear from you in 48 hours a new winner will be chosen.
- I am NOT responsible for prizes lost in mail transit or prizes not shipped by companies. I email the company the winner’s information and trust the items are shipped. However I will do my best to find out what is going on with the sponsor for you. I also will not be held redsponsible for any tax, shipping/duty fees that may result when receiving the prize.
- Please allow up to 8 weeks to receive prizes. If at that time you have not received your prize, please contact me at mommywholovesgiveaways (at) gmail (dot) com and I will contact the company to check on the status.
- I will choose a winner for each contest via random.org, contact the winner, and then email you the winner’s information.
- I will not be responsible for shipping prizes to the winner/s.
- Giveaways last for 2-3 weeks unless there is a special request for a specific time frame given by company.
- Please let me know who can enter. Ex. US only, Continental US, US & Canada, or Worldwide.
- Please let me know if you have any additional requests or rules. For example if someone has won within the past 3 months they are ineligible OR no PO Box addressees, etc.
- Giveaways are a great way to receive added exposure and to increase social media. Mandatory entries for giveaways are usually to visit a company’s website and state their favorite item, sign up for newsletter, follow on twitter, or other easy entry that provides companies with exposure.
- I ask that prizes are shipped within a reasonable amount of time.
With that said, GOOD LUCK TO YOU ALL!!